Tuesday, January 10, 2017


                                                        Christmas Break

During my Christmas break practice every day to have a good season of soccer on the school team, I went to visit my girlfriend, it's my favorite time and place when I'm with her. Another thing I did was to play soccer Monday to see that I miss and be able to practice it in my free time. A CTR experience was when I was with my girlfriend on the bench and she had bread, she offered it to me but I did not want to and she did not either, so arriving at the light was a man of color per I looked like it was one of the people who have nothing to eat and I told her I gave it to her and she was going and she came back and said "what if he is not poor and insults us ? " And I replied "the intention counts," she returned to him again and gave it to him and he said thank you smiling. She felt good about doing that and me more for being a CTR person.
When Christmas came I went to dinner at the house, my grandparents and my whole family was part of my mom, I opened my gift that my grandmother gave me and they were perfumes and my parents gave me money, I put it in the new year My house with some neighbors and my uncles.

No comments:

Post a Comment