Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation
          Some things I liked about computer class was that we were learning to type without looking at the keyboard. I also liked that we got to learn the experiences of other people when they chose the wrong one. I also liked that every day we came to computer class and learned to be a CTR person. Another thing I liked about the class is that we always write a reflection and that makes me feel good because I know I'm saying the right thing.
            There are very few things I do not like in this class, for example I would like that when we finish doing the work that the teacher gives us, we can do what we want but stay in our seats. But no, we finished and we are just sitting bored waiting for the other ends so that the teacher gives us another job or change the subject.
             One of the recommendations that I must carry out to have a good grade and improve in class as much as being good at writing in computer and being good student of the class, also to fulfill the works of the class. In short, be a CTR person every day.
             The highlight for me in this class was when I try to get 100% typing tutor because almost nobody can reach 100% and I get 99% that was my highlight.
             I'm reading my life planning goals journal even for only 5 minutes and I'm also putting them where they should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment