Monday, January 23, 2017

“Make your passion your profession”

What is your passion and why is it a passion of yours?
My passion is football in that passion I show most of my abilities that I have, I use my intelligence, the beauty of my legs and the strength I have to succeed, it is my passion because I have a lot of fun and it is the only thing that makes my Problems are forgotten and it takes away the stress, it relaxes me.
How can you make this passion become your profession?
This passion can become my profession because if I practice hard and I give everything in the field someone will realize the talent that I have and will invite me to a high level team and there take advantage of that opportunity to be a professional soccer player.
What education is required?
The education that is required is to study, and some classes can help me in my profession, My second idea is to have a profession in Athletic trainer ,as Sport medicine can help me in the muscles of the body and the types of injuries that I have, the health class helps me to know what foods I need, etc.
Picture:
Reflection:To get to fulfill my profession I need to stop for several stages because nothing is easy to succeed in something that is your dream, I have to continue studying and at the same time doing what I love "playing soccer".

No comments:

Post a Comment