Friday, December 2, 2016

The 3 Questions
                                   
                                                     Lou Holtz
 
1.Can people trust me to do what’s right?
2. Am i committed to doing my very best?
3. Do i treat people the way i want to be treated?


Yes, people can trust me even if they do not know me but they will not want to trust me because they do not see me, I have to prove them first so they can look and trust me,and of course I'm committed to putting my selves So that everything goes well and try not to defraud those who already trust in me and that more people trust in me.  I also want to be treated as I treat them, because I will not want a bad treatment of people when in fact I treat them well, it can also be the opposite but I am not like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment