Monday, February 6, 2017

“ Never give up until you get there”

I chose that title because it is related in my life, when I want something of truth I do not stop fighting for it, I reason to want to achieve it, but sometimes if it is very difficult to get what I want and I say I could not do it, I give myself down and I think negative, and it should not be like that, things are not easy but neither impossible so I must keep motivating until I get there. I say this because I'm playing a sport and when something goes wrong for me everyone goes against me and I disagree with myself because I believe everything, the same happens with my girlfriend, she's in cheer and when something goes wrong for her They blame her as if she was the one who did it wrong just because her group failed at something and she gives herself down. We both want to win something that represents our efforts and I already know what I have to do to achieve it, this will also serve her, "winners do not always win, they just don't give up"

No comments:

Post a Comment