Friday, February 10, 2017

Coaches and Scout Career


Duties and responsibilities:Job Description: Instruct or coach groups or individuals in the fundamentals of sports. Demonstrate techniques and methods of participation. May evaluate athletes' strengths and weaknesses as possible recruits or to improve the athlete's' technique to prepare them for competition. Those required to hold teaching degrees should be reported in the appropriate teaching category.
Salary:31,000 USD
Education:High schools typically hire teachers at the school for most coaching jobs. If no suitable teacher is found, schools hire a qualified candidate from outside the school.
Demand for this profession:Employment of coaches and scouts is projected to grow 6 percent from 2014 to 2024, about as fast as the average for all occupations. Increasing participation in high school and college sports will boost demand for coaches and scouts.
Add a picture:
Reflection:I want to be a coach because I like sports and more because now I am doing sports I can learn from what my coaches tell me and then when I grow up I can teach my own team and take advantage of what my coaches made me do when I was child.

No comments:

Post a Comment