Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Week
Thanksgiving day I went to my grandmother's house to celebrate with my family, my mom served me food, we waited for everyone to be at the table and my grandmother began to bless food and give thanks to God for everything Which he gave us. Of course we ate turkey and ham, and some other things like potatoes and macaroni in cheese.
After dinner we ate pumpkin pie and watched a classic football game, said goodbye to my grandparents and went to rest.
On the following morning I went to buy with my dad a sweater I wanted, we returned home and then I got ready to go to train baseball with my brothers.
Before Thanksgiving I did my homework, on Monday I had a football game and in the morning I came to school to practice baseball with the team. I would come tired to my house and I would watch TV or play video games.


No comments:

Post a Comment