Friday, September 9, 2016

"The key to freedom is obedience.The more obedient we are,the                                        more freedom we have."
                                     
                                        Image result for boyd k packer
                                                        By Boyd K. Packer
Obedience in one of the qualities we must have to be good people and get what you want, for example, when you ask permission from your parents to do something, but I need your permission to feel free and able to do it, you have to obey them and they They will allow you what you wanted. That happens to me very often, when I want something I obey to let me do something.Not just obey your parents you will be a person with freedom, we also have to choose the right thing to keep our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment