Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Soccer player
Duties and responsibilities:all soccer players have many responsibilities to be part of a soccer team, they have a responsibility to be on time for practices, train hard, prepare for every game or tournament that a team has.Players are expected to make sure they maintain the appropriate balance between their team requirements, school work and other extracurricular activities.
Salary: it depends on the quality of player you are, the best player in the world paid £ 288.000 in dollars are:  $ 321215.04
Education:the education of a soccer player, mainly is the discipline.
Demand for this profession:there is no demand in football, you just have to do the right thing because being a professional player make a mistake, you will receive criticism and demands.
Add a picture:

Reflection:I want to be a professional soccer player, that's my dream and I want to realize, I have talent, I do not need to show others how good I am, I am satisfied to know myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment