Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

The things I liked about this class was the presentation and the reflections about the quotes we had to analyze, also the typing tutor was helpful for me because now I write more faster and I can do so many things in the computer. Another thing that I liked about this class was the careers, I enjoyed searching duties, salary, education requirement for the career,demand, because it helped me to have an idea of possibles studies for my future.
In this class I don't have any thing that don't liked me, all was cool, beneficial, and helpful because this class is for you to improve your skills  in a computer, I liked everything in this class.
The recommendations to improve in the class are to practise everyday at home if you have any computer. participate in class in the teacher need a student opinion, do your assessments and don't do bad things in class and home.
A highlight in this class was wen I present a project in front of all my friends about CTR, because I was so nervous and I told my friend to wait until the last group to present us, but my friend rise her hand and se stand up and I follow her, so we were  there and presenting about CTR, we finish it and I feel good.
To be honest and acting like a CTR person sometimes I did my best in this class because some days I feel tired and to do nothing  and I fall in lazy, but wen I was active my work was done before the teacher says time out monitors.
Some times I read my journals because I put in my mind this journal are gonna be my notes, because that remember me what goals I need to complete , maybe an assignment, and I look my life planning goals journals and after I do my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment