Thursday, May 18, 2017

I’m going to succeed

“If I’ve got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I’m going to succeed”
By Dan Dierdorf

The statement explains that if you have goals and do everything you can to achieve your goals by choosing the right one, then all the good that is supposed to happen will happen. Your goals should be the right goals like going to college. Do not aim like drinking 10 beers and do not get drunk. You also have to try your best to complete your goals. For example, if your goal is to go to college then you should get good grades. You should not have your goal of going to college and then be failing each class. Doing the right thing means you're going to be successful. It does not mean that you will be very rich, it means you will succeed in being a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment